Many artists have a dream of doing their work full-time without any idea of what that means or what it would take. Dianna Fritzler made it happen. Not just once, but twice.
In this episode, Alyson talks with Dianna about the steps she took to make sure that her first year back as a full-time artist was going to be a successful one. She reveals:
- The moment when she decided that her art could no longer play a secondary role in her life.
- The steps she took immediately that set her on the path to making her dream come true.
- The income streams she tested and what has worked (and not worked) for her.
- The vision she and her husband have for his future full-time role in her business.
- The amount of time she spends on business v. in the studio.
- How she structures her day to be most productive.
See Dianna’s art at DFritzlerArt.com
*** This episode is brought to you by the Art Career Success System: a step-by-step system to implement for growth no matter where you are in your art business. See ArtCareerSuccessSystem.com***