In this bonus episode of the Art Biz Podcast, host Alyson Stanfield explores the word Success as it pertains to your art career and business. It’s a messy journey full of twists and turns.
Alyson talks about:
- Why she hasn't been feeling successful lately.
- What makes her feel successful.
- The 3 ways most artists define success, and what each definition overlooks.
- Stopping the comparisons. Artists are more creative than that.
- Why we must start embracing success in much smaller increments.
- Jeff Haden’s view that "The happier you are, the more successful you are."
- What it means for you that success is repeatable and predictable.
Join the conversation using #ArtBizSuccess or tagging @alysonstanfield on Instagram.
The Motivation Myth by Jeff Haden
The Summer Day by Mary Oliver
What makes you feel successful? Read the comments here.
How to Be More Successful and Lucky
The Art Career Success System